High Touch Point Preventative Sanitizing offers several advantages for businesses, including reducing the spread of germs, promoting a healthier environment, and enhancing the business's reputation.
The Purpose of High Touch Point Preventative Sanitizing
High Touch Point Preventative Sanitizing is a cleaning process focusing on the most frequently touched surfaces in commercial and public spaces, regardless of a pandemic or other health concerns.
This proactive approach involves identifying high touch points areas, such as door handles, elevator buttons, and countertops, and regularly sanitizing them to reduce the risk of transmission of illnesses.
Implementing a High Touch Point Preventative Sanitizing program can offer numerous advantages for businesses, including promoting a cleaner and more hygienic environment, enhancing the business's reputation, saving time and money on cleaning and disinfection, and supporting compliance with regulations and guidelines.
Five Advantages of High Touch Point Preventative Sanitizing for Business
- Reduces the spread of germs and viruses - High touch point preventative sanitizing helps to eliminate germs and viruses from surfaces that are frequently touched by employees, customers, and visitors, which can reduce the spread of illnesses and prevent outbreaks.
- Promotes a healthier environment - By regularly sanitizing high touch point areas, businesses can create a healthier and more hygienic environment for their employees and customers, increasing productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Enhances the business's reputation - Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment sends customers, employees, and the community a positive message. This can improve the business's reputation and help build trust and loyalty among customers.
- Saves time and money - By implementing a high touch point preventative sanitizing program, businesses can reduce the amount of time and money spent on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and reduce the likelihood of employee absences due to illness.
- Supports compliance with regulations and guidelines - Many businesses must comply with regulations and guidelines related to hygiene and cleanliness, particularly in industries such as healthcare, food service, and hospitality. Implementing a high touch point preventative sanitizing program can help businesses to meet these requirements and avoid fines or other penalties.
Enhanced cleaning and targeted high touch point disinfection services are critical to public health and safety.
According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health;
High-touch surfaces are recognized as a possible reservoir of infectious agents, and their contamination can pose a risk also for the spread of multi-resistant organisms; hence they are recommended to be cleaned and disinfected on a more frequent schedule than minimal-touch surfaces.
Environmental cleaning and disinfection (C&D) are important components of a comprehensive strategy in order to control healthcare-associated infections, especially in wards such as Intensive Care Unit (ICU) where patients are compromised.
Studies evaluating improved cleaning interventions have reported that approximately 5–30% of surfaces remain potentially contaminated due to the inability of existing detergent and disinfectants formulations to disrupt biofilms.
Improving Cleaning and Disinfection of High-Touch Surfaces in Intensive Care during Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Endemo-Epidemic Situations
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Ozarks' franchise-owned custodial service provider business cleans more than 8M sq. ft. weekly, maintaining an industry topping 95+% of its customer base, year-over-year, and boasting more than 60 5-star Google reviews.
Need more capability from your vendor partners? --Let’s talk.
In Oklahoma, dial 918-960-4450
In Arkansas, dial 479-717-2410
In Missouri, dial 417-812-9777